We specialize in raising food safety and health & safety standards internationally by providing cost-effective training and consultancy in English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali, Arabic, Polish and Mirpuri languages. All our trainers and consultants are highly qualified and experienced. Education is a priority for any company and we strive to offer the highest possible standards. Flexible training is available to suit the needs of businesses. All courses can be run over weekends, evening or half days on your premises to suit the businesses. Money and travel time can be saved.
Adil Mehmood; M.Sc.(Hons), PgD, CMIOSH
Senior Consultant / Trainer
Registered consultant for the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register – OSHCR
Qualifications and experience summary
- PgD – Occupational Health, Safety and Environment, England
- PgD – Food Quality Management and Marketing. England
- M.Sc (Hons) Agriculture Economics
- B.Sc. (Hons) – Animal Husbandry
- Third Party Auditor to the Global Standard for Food Safety (British Retail Consortium)
- Professional Trainer – (CIEH-Chartered Institute of Environmental Health) England.
- Practical Fire Risk Assessment – West Midland Fire Service Academy. England
- NEBOSH – Occupational Health and Safety. England
- Assessor – (EDI – Education Development International). England
- Member of IOSH – Institute of Occupational Safety and Health. England
Mr Mehmood is a Chartered Safety and Health practitioner and registered consultant for the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register – OSHCR with many years of experience in a variety of industries including food manufacturing, catering, hospitality, care, agriculture, dairy, poultry, retail, warehousing and leisure sectors. He has extensively worked as an Environmental Health and Safety auditor and trainer in the UK, Europe, America, Middle East and Africa. He has worked as a Consultant for CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health) UK and critically reviewed Food Safety and Health and Safety examination papers. He has also worked as a Head of Science in a Secondary School in England. He is passionate about teaching and his mission is to make food safety and health and safety lessons fun and engaging.